RFI for evaluation of CA RISE - statewide program to support employment social enterprises

Hello,

I am writing to share an opportunity to submit a response to a Request for Information for the evaluation of CA RISE (California Regional Initiative for Social Enterprise). CA RISE is the nation’s first of its kind public investment in employment social enterprises. This $25 million investment will deliver customized technical assistance to businesses across the state of California that employ, train, and support talented individuals in overcoming barriers to employment. For more information on CA RISE, please visit the following link: CA RISE - REDF.

We are looking for an evaluator to collaborate with REDF’s Learning and Evidence team to develop and implement a robust learning and evaluation framework for CA RISE. As an initial step in this process, all interested parties should submit a response to the RFI: https://redf.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9HXfb4Roev5wDnU. After this step, an RFP will be open to any evaluators who complete an RFI submission. This RFI will remain open during the CA RISE program development and implementation, but we recommend filling out the RFI responses as soon as possible.

1 Like

Hi Gemma, thanks so much for sharing this! My firm, Black Walnut Consulting, just submitted the RFI yesterday. I appreciate seeing that we’re connected on this forum too :blush: