Opportunity for Data Equity expert to join evaluation framework consortium from Government Alliance on Race and Equity (GARE)

The Government Alliance on Race and Equity (GARE), a program of Race Forward, is one of the largest multiracial racial justice organizations in the country, supporting equity leaders and practitioners in over 450 local and state governments across the country to design and implement strategies that transform government to create an equitable society.

We are currently building a consortium of thought leaders and innovators who champion varying perspectives and interdisciplinary approaches to measurement and evaluation. Over the next year, we will work together to develop cutting edge, transformational approaches towards understanding our impact, resulting in the creation of a measurement and evaluation framework aligned with our evolving body of work. As part of this mission, we are seeking an experienced Data Equity practitioner who centers racial equity at each point in the data life cycle, to take part in our consortium. We have received funding for this project, which allows us to compensate thought leaders who participate for their time and leadership.

If you or someone you know are interested in this opportunity, please contact Chanier McDonald @cmcdonald@raceforward.org, or reply directly to this post.

We look forward to connecting with you soon.

4 Likes

Hi! I’m interested in learning more!

I am also interested! Aileen.A.Duldulao@oha.oregon.gov

Thank you!

Also interested to learn more! Tbust002@gmail.com

I’m also interested in learning more, thanks! nozipho.becker@colostate.edu