Aid in the creation of strategic targeting plans
Run queries in voter file databases
Clean, combine and process data files from a variety of sources
Develop clear reports that summarize findings for both technical and nontechnical users
- Experience with a coding language, such as Python, R, SQL, SPSS or Stata Experience with and advanced proficiency in Excel or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Flexible and can quickly adapt to fit team needs
- Please include the word “Scuba” somewhere in your cover letter
- Ability to communicate your work to clients and colleagues outside the data team
- Interest in or passion for progressive politics and data science
- Political experience preferred but not required for this position
We understand that no applicant will meet 100% of the above qualifications. If you are interested in the role and believe you have the right skill set, we want to hear from you.
Applicants located in or able to work from a state where Pivot is registered as an employer are preferred. Eligible states include: AL, AZ, CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MT, MS, NJ, NY, OH, OR, VA, and WI.
The salary range for this position is $5,000 - $5,833 per month, based off employee experience. There is also the opportunity for end of election bonuses, based off individual and firm performance.
In keeping with our commitment to a healthy workplace, all staff receive the following:
- 100% employer-paid premiums for medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Equipment and other supplies to furnish your home office
- Annual employer-paid membership to One Medical
- Meal stipends