Call for Presenter: Racial Equity + Evaluation

Hey, everyone! I’m an evaluator for Prevention work at the Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence. This summer, my organization and our sister coalition, the Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape, are hosting a joint virtual summit.

We are looking to contract with someone who can present on the topic of racial equity and evaluation / data equity. I’m reaching out to you in case you or a colleague may be interested in and available for this opportunity. ​

The attendees will be staff at local domestic violence shelters and rape crisis programs who, in general, may have limited experience with evaluation and data and are on the implementation side of programming. Some will represent rural areas of PA, who may have limited experience with racial equity, as well.

Here are the highlights:

• Dates: June 22-23, 2022
  • Format: Virtual summit/conference (i.e., Zoom)
  • Participants: Expect up to 75-100 participants from Pennsylvania, US
  • Time: Allotted up to 1.5 hours
  • Compensation: We will compensate you for your time!
  • Topic: Racial equity/social justice and evaluation
  • Audience: Experience with nonprofit work and violence prevention programming with mixed previous knowledge of evaluation practices

Please let me know if there’s anyone you could recommend who may be interested in presenting. Thank you for your time!

Hello Genevieve,
I would be interested in presenting - my work is centered around the social epidemiology of violence, with Black & Brown women as my baseline.
Meies :slight_smile: