Ask your questions here! Questions can range from “Which sexual orientation categories should we include in our survey?” to “How do I add an emoji to my post?”. Questions can be addressed to We All Count staff, founder Heather Krause, or to the entire community. No question is too basic or too complex.
When asking questions:
- If you are trying to solve a data equity problem, use the Problem Solving category.
- Look through this category in case someone is already asking this question! Questions that are the same or very close to an existing question may be merged with that topic.
- We recommend using as much detail as you can muster, it often improves the answers that our community can provide.
- Don’t share information you aren’t supposed to.
When answering questions:
- Be kind.
- Be non-judgemental.
- Be helpful.
- Be transparent about your level of certainty.